Well Hello Cyberworld,
So we are currently in Bakersfield, CA and have been for about 4 days now. And I have to say I am a little blah... I don't know what to say about the upcoming tour, I came into it kinda not feeling it, and really wanting to stay in Dallas with my friends. There is always a part of me that loves to see the world and will always have the drive to meet and see new places and people.
I got to talk to some old friends today and they are all doing well with some minor bumps and bruises here and there. But that is what makes us human. It can't all be perfect. But one of them told me some cool news and I am proud of them and wish them the best of luck, and to always know that I am here for them.
Other than that, work really busy getting the show up and running and the cast, crew and staff have alot of work ahead of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment